Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random Pictures


In honor of having my best month on the blog ever (in terms of page views), I've decided to post some cool pictures.  If you're not interested in this kind of stuff, feel free to skip it.

The first item isn't a picture, but rather a video of my daughter signing the Mahna Mahna song with me.  Every now and then I hear her signing it, which means that I've raised her right.

Link from Link to the Past
This picture is Link from Link to the Past made out of Perler beads.  I've made quite a few 8-bit characters from them, but this is one of my favorites.


This is a portrait that Kate, my daughter, drew of me.  Pretty accurate, I think.
My wife and I saw this deer in our backyard the other day.  Pretty awesome!
This is a small walking trail near our house.  Kate had just said, "We're on an adventure!"

I was behind this Lotus in traffic the other day.  You don't realize how small they are until you're close to them.  I don't think that I'd even fit inside!

These are my kids looking at the penguins at the Minnesota Zoo.

More Perler bead characters that I've made.
Hope you enjoy these pics.  I'm working on a story that I'll post here in the next few weeks, or, if Chuck Wendig posts another interesting story challenge, maybe you'll see on of those on here soon.

1 comment:

  1. It ROCKS that Kate sings Mahna Mahna! Now get Ben to sing along and you're set for a Muppet show. :)

    ReplyDelete